My Morning & Nightly Routines To Boost Productivity

1. Sigoni says:

These are great ideas!! I’m one of the rare ones too but I’m actually the exact opposite of how you were haha! I hate sleep! Lol I always feel like there’s something I’m missing out on or something I need to do or a book I need to read! I usually wake up at 5 so that I can also be up hours before my toddler and I FORCE myself to go to bed at by midnight. But I really need to implement some of these tips!

• admin says:

My kids are just like you. LOL. They never want to sleep because they think they will miss something important. I cannot tell you how helpful it has been to develop a morning and night routine. I feel so better and get a lot more done.

2. Kalyn says:

Wow – a 4:30am wake up call is mighty intense! Sometimes I still struggle with my 6am one. Maybe I’ll pick up that Miracle Morning one so that it can inspire me too.

• admin says:

The Miracle Morning is amazing! It has changed the way I view my mornings. I used to hate getting up early and now I love it and it reflects in my work and in my personal life.

3. Jen says:

One of my 2018 goals is to get into a better routine. My routine is very loose right now, and honestly, it works, but we as a family could all do a little better. Enjoyed your post!

• admin says:

It took me a while to find the routine that worked best for me. I was a lot of trial and error, but in the end it was worth it.

4. Sarah says:

This is great and I, too, love the Miracle Morning. My days are so much better for it. 🙂

5. I always love seeing what other people’s morning and nightly routines are. One of my goals for the year is to create a morning and nighttime routine for myself. This is a great reminder to make it happen this year!

• admin says:

Remember to be flexible. What works for me may not work for you. So play with it and find your routine. It really does help boost productivity.

6. Cassidy says:

I love this! Sticking to a routine and knowing what to include in that routine has always been a bit of a challenge for me. I found this post to be really practical and really helpful! I am excited to start implementing this into my day. Thanks for sharing!

• admin says:

You’re so very welcome. Find what works best for you and your lifestyle. Your routine should be something that aligns your mind, body, and soul so that you can tackle your day.

7. Kalyn R says:

This gives me so much hope! Getting Miracle Morning ASAP. I love early mornings and not-too-late nights, but my love for sleep conquers all of that. Trying to improve a little at a time!

• Misty says:

bvcTake it slow and set your alarm earlier little by little. That way your body can adjust and eventually it’s not so hard anymore. I took me a little while to get up at 4:00 but once I started it I was so much more productive.

8. Mukta says:

This is exactly what I was looking for! My morning routine isn’t in place anymore as my toddler resists sleeping on time. She keeps on delaying till 10pm sometimes even 11:30pm. This routine is practical and doable.
    Thanks for sharing.

The only thing I would like to suggest is to exercise first and then meditate. Because after exercising the prana level increase and you can go deeper into meditation

9. Thandi says:

I’m about to welcome a newborn into the world and I would imagine it would be hard to implement this with a newborn lol! But I really want to set some kind of morning routine that looks like this at some point, because it really helps me. I’ve fallen out of my old one ever since I got pregnant because all I want to do is sleep! I’ll be saving this and coming back to it when I can finally implement it 🙂
    If you have any tips for having a morning/night routine with a newborn, I’d love to hear them!

• Misty says:

With a newborn, it’s difficult to find your groove because baby’s needs come first. I recommend practicing babywearing so you can have the baby close to you while you meditate or read. While baby takes a nap do some light yoga to destress yourself. It can take a while to develop a routine for yourself but with a newborn, it can be harder. Just be patient and go with the flow until the baby has developed its own routine.

10. Jordin says:

I love the way you explain things, but what does a time line look like for you? I have a one year old. My husband use to get up for work around 6, so that was the time I was gonna start getting up. My daughter is usually up around 7:30/8.

• Misty says:

My day starts around 5:00 am. My kids are up around 6-6:30 every morning. That gives me an hour to do my morning routine and and have some alone time.

11. Yari says:

I’ve been working really hard at my morning and nighttime routines and these are some amazing thoughts. I will also be picking up the book you suggested. Would you mind sharing your routine with your toddlers? I have a 2 and 3 year old and also have an autoimmune disease (Sjrogen’s) so the chronic fatigue on most days keeps me from feeling like we actually have a routine. We definitely have a morning/night routine but during the day I just can’t seem to get it together or at least stay motivated.

• Misty says:

I love sharing parts of my routine with my kids. Mine are young school age so we have developed them a routine now but when they were little we used to do parts of mine together.