What Is Branding And Why It’s So Important To Your Small Business

1. As a graphic designer, I can second the fact that branding is so crucial when it comes to establishing yourself as an authority in your niche! Such important things to remember – thanks for sharing!

• admin says:

You’re very welcome. Branding is one of those things that small business owners absolutely need, but don’t always understand.

2. Jessie says:

This was a great read and so true! Most folks over think this aspect and hope everything falls into place. The true is that it doesn’t and branding is at the core of success!

• admin says:

Thank you. I want nothing more than to help small business owners understand branding and how it works. Effective and thoughtful branding takes effort.

3. Nadene says:

This was a great guide to branding. The idea of giving your business a consistent voice is a helpful one.

• admin says:

I’m so glad it helped you. Voice is something a lot of business owners don’t think of when they start branding. It’s all about finding your brand personality and using that when communicating with your audience.

4. These are great tips. I have been working on creating more of a cohesive brand for my blog. It can be hard, but, so worth it when you can see the cohesive final project

5. Heather says:

I am in the process of trying to figure out my branding, who I am in business and how I want everything to LOOK! I know it’s important, yet for some reason, it is daunting.

6. Renee says:

Great tips and I love your style!

• admin says:

Thank you so much Renee! I appreciate the kind words. It has been a long road to get here but I’m proud of what I’ve been able to do so far and I’m looking forward to doing so much more.

7. Hannah | Lovely Little Lives says:

I really enjoy branding my blog, its been fun and rewarding to find a combination of fonts and colors that I love.

8. This is a really interesting and useful post. I haven’t yet got my images right, although I feel I’m doing okay with the rest of the things you’ve mentioned. Thanks

• admin says:

Finding images can be hard! I am not a photographer so I use stock images for the most part. I have found a few sites that I love and fit my brand. But once you find the style that works for your brand just stick with it.

9. Bailey says:

Yes!! This is so key! Thank you for laying out the reasons.

• admin says:

You’re welcome, Bailey. I know people are told all the time they need to build a brand, but I think it’s important to understand the why behind it.