How To Feel Good About Your Business

1. Learning is power! I completely agree with you on that. It’s very hard starting out and feeling like you’re the little guy. You just gotta hold on and enjoy the ride 🙂

2. This was such a good pep talk for me, thanks for sharing! It’s easy to get discouraged when it’s all new.

• admin says:

I’m so happy it helped. I know starting a business is tough and it’s even harder to not get down on ourselves when it seems everyone else is succeeding. It’s a journey we all take and we should enjoy it.

3. Darla says:

Life in general has it’s challenges. By starting a business you begin to reflect on yourself more often. I love the suggestions you make to stay focus and not put to much pressure on yourself. Live to the fullest without regrets! Great post.

• admin says:

Thank you Darla. I struggle with not comparing myself to others. When I catch myself I have to stop and remember that I wasn’t there for their journey so I cannot compare my success to theirs.

4. Bailey says:

Celebrating small successes is so important! Love this. Helps me keep perspective.

• admin says:

Exactly!! It really does put it all in perspective. The road to success should be fun and exciting and often we make the journey harder.

5. This is such a great reminder. I often find myself falling into the “compare and despair” mentality, which is just a downward spiral. I love your tip to simply reach out and ask for advice. Thanks for the great advice!

• admin says:

You’re welcome. I see many business owners that for some reason think they are an island by themselves in this. But, we aren’t alone in this. Those people who you compare yourself too can be a great resource. When you find yourself comparing send them an email and ask them a question or two. They are usually more than happy to help.

6. Kalia says:

I let fear control way too much of my life. I am learning that I cannot look at how far I have to go, but how far I have come. I just started blogging 3 months ago and I knew pretty much ZERO about the “blogging game”. I have focused on continued learning (as you suggested) and I implement where I can. Taking time to keep learning helps me in my confidence, but it also leaves me zero time to compare myself to anyone else. Thank you for this post!

• admin says:

You’re very welcome dear. I am so happy to hear how you are focusing on the positives of how far you have come in the first three months. The beginning is always the hardest part. There’s always a lot of doubt, but you are focusing on your own growth and that the best thing you can do for yourself and your business.