How I Used Brand Clarity To Book 4 New Clients Before I Launched

1. Payton says:

I just started blogging at the end of October. I can totally relate to the long hours. I a still 9-5ing and then putting in almost every spare second I have into blogging, learning, promoting. I know it is not the way to go and I need to find a sustainable schedule.

I have changed my blog vision a couple times now. I think I have landed on my business branding. But just t make sure. I joined your challenge.

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to the challenge. šŸ™‚

• admin says:

I am so happy to have you join the challenge. Clarity can really make such a huge difference. If I hadn’t stopped and done these steps for myself I don’t know that would have continued. Let me know how the challenge works for you, I value feedback.

2. Renee says:

Wow this is great! You have laid everything out very well!

3. Yolanda says:

Such great advice. I too have worked in marketing strategy for 2 decades, yet have found myself not working on my current blog like a business. I am about to launch my own business so your words of wisdom couldn’t come at a better time. Thanks!

• admin says:

You’re so very welcome!!It was a near fatal mistake on my part (at least for my biz) and I’m glad it will give you some help as you launch your new business.

4. This is a brilliant post packed with useful tips. Sharing on my MBC – Morning Business Chat group. I know I’ve got readers who’ll find this super helpful.

• admin says:

Wendy that is wonderful! I hope it can help as many people as possible. I struggled for so long and I didn’t need to. I just needed to step back and reevaluate and get some true clarity about my business.

5. Rachel says:

I just signed up for the 7-day challenge. I like to believe I have all the tools necessary to succeed even further but not sure how to put them into a better perspective to engage with my audience more.

• admin says:

Rachel, we all like t think that… but sometimes it just takes a little reflection to find the perspective we need to succeed. When I first started I thought “I’m a brand developer. I don’t need to do all this stuff. I know what I’m doing.” Yeah…no. It took me a while to get my perspective in the right place. Now I know who my audience is and how I should be presenting my business to them to get them engaged with my brand. Let me know how you like the 7-Day Challenge.

6. Jaime says:

Very informative and real blog post. I’ve been blogging for about 4 months now, and it can be nonstop! Brand clarity is something I’ve been working on myself to target my ideal audience.

• admin says:

I have had to develop routines to be able to stay productive. But brand clarity literally saved me. I wish I hadn’t waited so long to do it for myself.

7. Erin Haigerud says:

This is intrequing!! I feel like Iā€™m doing hat you were doing in the beginning! When I started my blog I had no idea what All needs to go into!!

• admin says:

It took me a while to stop spinning my wheels and make the changes I needed to. Now I don’t question my branding and my audience doesn’t have to either. Brand Clarity is an amazing thing. I should have done it much sooner.

8. Kristin says:

Yes! Brand clarity is so important! I mean, if we aren’t sure of our main goals, and aren’t sure who we are trying to reach, it’s very unlikely that we will find good client matches!

• admin says:

Yes!! I preach this to my clients but in my mind, I thought I knew already. It wasn’t until I really sat down and did these simple things that I found out I was absolutely clear. Now I am and I cannot even describe the difference it has made in my business.

9. Loved this challenge! I seriously have seen so much change by clarifying my brand and strategy!

10. Deborah says:

Thank you for your words of wisdom. I’m glad you didn’t get to the end
    of the road before you back-tracked to see what needed doing. Great tips!

11. This is so helpful. I’m struggling to identify my client avatar.

12. Gem says:

Great post! I have signed up and eager to learn, thanks!

• admin says:

Oh, yay!! I can’t wait to see what it does for you and your business. Let me know how it goes. I love following people’s progress.

13. I love the concept of “The 7 Day Brand Clarity Challenge”! Your brand is very clear throughout your blog and I would say that is your biggest strength in convincing potential clients to work with you!

• admin says:

Those are very sweet words. I hope if you’re struggling with your own message that you join the challenge. It has been the best investment of my time so far in my business.