How I Used Brand Clarity To Book 4 New Clients Before I Launched

1. Payton says:

I just started blogging at the end of October. I can totally relate to the long hours. I a still 9-5ing and then putting in almost every spare second I have into blogging, learning, promoting. I know it is not the way to go and I need to find a sustainable schedule.

I have changed my blog vision a couple times now. I think I have landed on my business branding. But just t make sure. I joined your challenge.

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to the challenge. šŸ™‚

• admin says:

I am so happy to have you join the challenge. Clarity can really make such a huge difference. If I hadn’t stopped and done these steps for myself I don’t know that would have continued. Let me know how the challenge works for you, I value feedback.

2. Renee says:

Wow this is great! You have laid everything out very well!

3. Yolanda says:

Such great advice. I too have worked in marketing strategy for 2 decades, yet have found myself not working on my current blog like a business. I am about to launch my own business so your words of wisdom couldn’t come at a better time. Thanks!

• admin says:

You’re so very welcome!!It was a near fatal mistake on my part (at least for my biz) and I’m glad it will give you some help as you launch your new business.

4. This is a brilliant post packed with useful tips. Sharing on my MBC – Morning Business Chat group. I know I’ve got readers who’ll find this super helpful.

• admin says:

Wendy that is wonderful! I hope it can help as many people as possible. I struggled for so long and I didn’t need to. I just needed to step back and reevaluate and get some true clarity about my business.

5. Rachel says:

I just signed up for the 7-day challenge. I like to believe I have all the tools necessary to succeed even further but not sure how to put them into a better perspective to engage with my audience more.

• admin says:

Rachel, we all like t think that… but sometimes it just takes a little reflection to find the perspective we need to succeed. When I first started I thought “I’m a brand developer. I don’t need to do all this stuff. I know what I’m doing.” Yeah…no. It took me a while to get my perspective in the right place. Now I know who my audience is and how I should be presenting my business to them to get them engaged with my brand. Let me know how you like the 7-Day Challenge.

6. Jaime says:

Very informative and real blog post. I’ve been blogging for about 4 months now, and it can be nonstop! Brand clarity is something I’ve been working on myself to target my ideal audience.

• admin says:

I have had to develop routines to be able to stay productive. But brand clarity literally saved me. I wish I hadn’t waited so long to do it for myself.

7. Erin Haigerud says:

This is intrequing!! I feel like Iā€™m doing hat you were doing in the beginning! When I started my blog I had no idea what All needs to go into!!

• admin says:

It took me a while to stop spinning my wheels and make the changes I needed to. Now I don’t question my branding and my audience doesn’t have to either. Brand Clarity is an amazing thing. I should have done it much sooner.

8. Kristin says:

Yes! Brand clarity is so important! I mean, if we aren’t sure of our main goals, and aren’t sure who we are trying to reach, it’s very unlikely that we will find good client matches!

• admin says:

Yes!! I preach this to my clients but in my mind, I thought I knew already. It wasn’t until I really sat down and did these simple things that I found out I was absolutely clear. Now I am and I cannot even describe the difference it has made in my business.

9. Loved this challenge! I seriously have seen so much change by clarifying my brand and strategy!

10. Deborah says:

Thank you for your words of wisdom. I’m glad you didn’t get to the end
    of the road before you back-tracked to see what needed doing. Great tips!

• admin says:

Me too! I am so glad I stopped and listened to my heart and decided to do myself the favor of finding clarity around my brand.

11. This is so helpful. I’m struggling to identify my client avatar.

12. Gem says:

Great post! I have signed up and eager to learn, thanks!

• admin says:

Oh, yay!! I can’t wait to see what it does for you and your business. Let me know how it goes. I love following people’s progress.

13. I love the concept of “The 7 Day Brand Clarity Challenge”! Your brand is very clear throughout your blog and I would say that is your biggest strength in convincing potential clients to work with you!

• admin says:

Those are very sweet words. I hope if you’re struggling with your own message that you join the challenge. It has been the best investment of my time so far in my business.