The 5 Tools That Keep My Business Running Smoothly

1. I recently switched to Siteground and have been loving it too! I haven’t had one issue at all. I had Bluehost before and had to deal with my site being down for almost a week because of “maintenance to the server”!! Siteground has been a breeze ever since 🙂

• Misty says:

I agree with you on SiteGround being amazing! The customer support is stellar, my site has never been down, and they are affordable. Best hosting company EVER!

2. Thanks for sharing all of these. I really should look into Hootsuite. I think I’d stick with the free version at first and see how well it works, but I LOVE that it will post to Instagram for you. That’s super handy. I’ve used Asana before – it’s great, especially if you have a team you’re working with or someone is delegating tasks.

-Lauren

• Misty says:

The free version of HootSuite is great to start with. I really only use Facebook and Instagram so it’s perfect for me. Most of the 30 posts go to Instagram and a few to Facebook. And Asana is great to just organize your tasks with checklists.

3. Mimi says:

I have hotsuite but I didn’t know it was so helpful for instagram! I remember trying to use it to schedule a photo but it never went out and I stopped using it… I need to check back. The follow unfollow game is soooooo annoying

• Misty says:

I have had it not post s couple times to Instagram it’s always been either the photo is too large or too small or I have put too many hashtags in the caption. Once I fix those it goes right through. And yes, being able to see side by side who you follow and who’s following you is so helpful to weed out those people who aren’t interested in your content.

4. These are some amazing tools, didn’t know most of them thank you for sharing them xx

• Misty says:

You’re very welcome. Anytime I find a tool that really helps me run my business more efficiently I like to share it. These 5 tools have been lifesavers for me. Being able to unchain myself from my desk has been amazing.

5. Sarah says:

Great suggestions!!! I’m writing all of these down.

6. Jaime says:

This is a great list and I’m definitely going to give some of these a try. I like the idea getting more things on automation.

7. Jordan says:

Wow, Hootsuite is the only one of these I had ever heard of! Definitely looking into some of the other ones you mentioned, though. They sound like huge time-savers!

• Misty says:

HootSuite is amazing and so helpful. I used to hate to have to stop what I was doing to make a post to Instagram. Now, I forget when I have a post go live. But I found every single one of these so helpful in keeping my business on track.

8. Hillary says:

I haven’t heard of these! Thanks so much for the tips 🙂

• Misty says:

I swear by each and every one of these tools. I have way more free time now that I have some of my business automated. Before I would have to check my emails to make sure I didn’t miss a lead come in. Now I don’t have to worry and that first email goes out automatically.

9. I have heard of HootSuite, but all the other tools are new to me. Balancing responsibilities is always a challenge when you wear many hats!

• Misty says:

Yes, solopreneurs have a harder time because we do it all. So anyway I can make our lives just a little easier I will share it. All of these have helped me boost my productivity in many ways. I love knowing that I don’t have to worry about something.

10. Corey says:

A great list thanks. I have been thinking about switching to Siteground bookmarking this now.

11. This are great tools! I just switched over from Bluehost to Siteground, so I’m excited about that!

• Misty says:

You won’t regret that switch. SiteGround is by far the best most affordable web host I have found. Their customer service is a dream to work with.

12. Bailey says:

Tailwind is my lifesaver. It helps everything on my blog run so smoothly.

• Misty says:

I love TailWind for scheduling my pins to Pinterest. I also love the tribe’s feature because it really does help increase your reach.

13. Courtney says:

I’ve never heard of Setmore, I will have to check it out!

• Misty says:

I found it by accident and the free program is perfect for what I need right now. The fact that I can have multiple styles of appointments was key. Calendly only allowed me to have one and it just wasn’t cutting it anymore.

14. Tracy says:

Great suggestions, will be taking notes!

15. I need to try out Asana! Thanks for the advice!

16. Debbie says:

I can relate on being stuck on your computer trying to do everything. All these are wonderful suggestions. I should try HootSuite for social media.

• Misty says:

I think it was my g=husband that finally made me start to automate my business as best I can. He was tired of me never leaving the office. LOL. But I have to say it has been wonderful to find some spare time.

17. Laura says:

I haven’t heard about a lot of these so I’ve pinned it too! Thanks for sharing!

• Misty says:

You’re welcome. I think Dubsado has really been the biggest game changer for me as a designer. I was always worried a lead would slip through the cracks but now I don’t have to worry.